We are always looking to connect with people interested in baking sourdough bread. We are currently looking for:
Business Assistant – fixer
We’ve got a really cool plan but we need the right person to help us make it happen. With every good plan, there are always problems that pop up along the way – this role needs someone who can fix things and make good decisions. Due to our growth we have a new opportunity for someone to join our team.
- Data entry into Xero
- Customer enquiries over the phone and responding to emails
- Onboarding new staff and assisting with payroll
- Reconciling cash and eftpos payments
- Handling complaints and fixing them
- Managing people to solve problems
And you’ll need to be:
- Confident, professional and warm communication style – both written and verbal
- Experienced using Xero
- Experience in Google Workspace (Gmail/Calendar/Drive)
- Excellent organization and time management abilities, ability to self manage
- Proven experience in administration or executive/personal assistant support activities
- Some experience managing people
- Live and breathe the Shelly Bay Baker brand
- Available to work on weekends from time to time
This is a super exciting role for the right person.
References are essential, as is a detailed cover letter telling us about yourself and why you think you would be the ideal candidate for this position. Please email email@example.com
Retail Shop Sales
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about good bread.
The ideal person will be responsible for the daily shop duties. The role will require you to set up and close a retail store. Have a very good understanding of all the products sold in the shop. Have experience with customer service, answering the phone, replying to emails and point of sales systems.
The hours are part-time Sunday to Tuesday 24 hours a week. 6:30am to 2:30pm.
Competitive salary/wages are on offer depending on your experience. If you are interested in an amazing opportunity to be a part of a growing and successful business and feel you would be an asset to our team, please apply with your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a new opportunity for an experienced baker. We are looking for an individual who has made sourdough bread before and can join our team.
The ideal candidate has a minimum of two years of training and/or experience.
A competitive salary/wages are on offer depending on your experience. If you are interested in an amazing opportunity to be a part of a growing and successful business and feel you would be an asset to our team, please apply with your cover letter, and resume to email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you’re keen to work with us fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch.